Download The Santam App
The Santam App is free to download for anyone with an Android or Apple smartphone. It’s just another way we help you and the people you love, be safe out there.
Register your motor glass claim via our mobile App
You can now register a motor glass claim via our mobile App! It's quick and easy.
- Register a motor glass claim in 5 easy steps
- The process is quick and user-friendly
- You can scan your license disc when registering the claim, using your mobile phone to auto upload the information
- Your claim is assessed in real time
- The new process notifies the glass supplier to contact you for fitment at your chosen location
Santam is issuing cards to our Personal Lines clients for all non-motor claims. These cards will be distributed during the finalisation stage of a claim and clients should keep the Santam card in a safe place as these cards are valid for five years. Once a client has a Santam card, future non-motor claims can be paid into the card, which will be a seamless process.
Accident / Incident Reporter
The Santam Incident Reporter provides you with all the tools you’d need to report, document, and submit an accident or incident report directly to Santam, all within a matter of minutes. The Incident Reporter enables users to record audio statements, call the police, upload incident photos directly to Santam, and much more.
Policy & Claims
The Santam app gives you quick and convenient access to your insurance portfolio. You can use the app to request changes to your policies, report and track claims and receive updates from us from wherever you are.