We design alternative risk transfer solutions for businesses looking to
- Benefit from their own good risk management practices
- Reduce their reliance on conventional insurance cover
- Benefit from increased risk retention
Tailored solutions allow clients access to multi-peril cover and aim to reduce the cost of risk to clients over the medium to long term.
The product offering includes:
- Contingency policies for clients willing to manage their own risk
- Policies for clients who are unable to find conventional insurance cover
- Finite risk policies which aim to reduce the volatility of insurance costs
- Combined policies which offer an element of self-insurance in conjunction with a conventional insurance policy
Thank you for requesting a call back from Santam.
An experienced consultant will be in touch with you shortly. For security reasons, we may ask you to verify your information.
- Santam Structured Insurance Limited (FSP 1027)
- Santam Structured Life Limited (FSP 1026)
- Santam SI Investments Proprietary Limited (FSP 1028)
Directors: L Lambrechts (Chairperson), ME Dilotsotlhe (Non-Executive), QM Matthew (Non-Executive), HD Nel (Non-Executive), DN Edwards (Non-Executive), MP Fandeso (Non-Executive), PVC Smith (Non-Executive), G Arroyo (Chief Executive Officer), R Le Roux (Executive), PJ Meyer (Alternate to R Le Roux), Taryn Manikam (Company Secretary)
- Santam Structured Reinsurance Limited PCC (License OC00006823)
- Santam Structured Insurance Limited PCC (License C116015506)
Directors: G Arroyo (Chairperson), Ms R Le Roux (Non-Executive), D Adolphe (Executive), A Fox (Non-Executive), W de Villiers du Toit (Non-Executive), S Alexander Mc Pherson (Alternate to A Fox and W de Villiers du Toit), T Gamedze (Non-Executive), P Jhugroo (Non-Executive), K Mamet (Non-Executive)
- Santam SI Investments Mauritius Limited (Company Registration Number C40575)