Make the most of your water experiences knowing that your watercraft is sufficiently insured for any eventuality.
We offer comprehensive insurance for most types of watercraft, including onboard motors, machinery, equipment and standard fittings, such as the hull and accessories which are normally included when purchasing a watercraft.
Our watercraft insurance covers the following, at no additional cost:
- Reasonable costs incurred towards stowage, safekeeping, moving or transporting of the watercraft after loss or damage
- Salvaging costs incurred for recovery of the watercraft, with written consent from Santam
- Reasonable cost incurred towards returning watercraft to normal stowage after repairs, following due authorization
- Emergency accommodation for maximum two nights for you and one passenger in the event that a journey cannot be completed
- Trauma treatment by a registered professional counselor following the hijacking of the watercraft
- Emergency payments which you are liable for to any public authority due to loss or damage to the watercraft
- Emergency repairs following loss – up to R5 000
Click below to read a comprehensive break-down of our personal lines insurance solutions.