The Santam Graduate Programme provides unemployed graduates with an exciting opportunity to kick-start and accelerate their career path. True to Santam’s commitment to develop and inspire fresh talent, unemployed graduates can expect plenty of support and guidance as they develop their skills in their chosen field.
We are looking for exceptional young talent who want to make a difference. Unemployed graduates (between the ages 22 – 30) must be in possession of a degree in the following fields:
- Insurance/Risk Management/Law
- Actuarial Science/Tax/Marketing
- Mathematics/Statistics/Data Science
- Chemical / Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Human Resources
The Santam Graduate Programme will provide unemployed graduates with access to a 24-month programme in order to make a successful transition from university to the world of work. They will be exposed to formal development as well as on the job training. The programme is designed as per the following six pillars:
- Pillar 1 (Settle In): Onboarding
- Pillar 2 (Step Up): Anchor Programme (UFS Graduate Programme – 72 Credits)
- Pillar 3 (Strengthen): Core Competencies
- Pillar 4 (Specialise): Elective Learning (Technical Skills Academy Offerings)
- Pillar 5 (Stand Out): Future Fit Leadership Competencies and Stretch Assignments
- Pillar 6 (Shift): Workplace Project/ Stretch Assignment
Programme runs for 24 months from March current year to 2nd year end February.