Santam.co.za has been redesigned from start to finish to create an enhanced experience that brings insurance good and proper to life in a fresh and relevant manner. We know you want to engage with us on a variety of platforms, from your cellphone, smartphone or tablet to your laptop or work PC. Whatever you prefer, you’ll now enjoy a seamless experience.
For an explanation of the enhancements to our website, please watch the video below. To experience the site for yourself, visit our homepage.
What’s new on the site
- An improved user experience, not only on a desktop computer but across all devices and platforms. So whether you browse on your mobile or tablet, you’ll easily find what you’re looking for.
- Our insurance calculators have been redesigned, making them much easier and simpler to use.
- Relevant, up-to-date information is presented in easy-to-read, bite-sized chunks.
- Clients will also find it easier to request a quote, find a broker or make a claim.
- A more streamlined login process allows brokers access to their portal in just one click.
Important digital milestones for Santam
Along with our website, we’ve also experienced great growth on our other social media channels:
- Blog: More than 18 500 people visit this Santam blog each month.
- Santam App: In just 2 months, the Santam App with Be Safe functionality has had more than 23 000 downloads.
- YouTube: In just 18 months, our various safety tutorials, insurance tips and other videos have been viewed more than 2 million times.
- Twitter: More than 19 500 followers now stay up-to-date with our daily insurance tweets.
- Facebook: More than 40 000 likes.
You can also join one or more of our online communities. You will be excited to know that we have recently created a LinkedIn community especially for intermediaries to share broker-related content. There’s also a section on this blog dedicated to intermediaries. As a business owner you will find value in joining our SME communities on Twitter and Facebook. For insurance information, tips and advice join us on Facebook and Twitter.
We trust you’ll enjoy the new enhancements and features we’ve added to our various digital platforms, and hope they make providing the best insurance possible, as easy as possible. Watch this space as many new utilities are on their way in the coming months.
If you have any feedback or suggestions relating to our website and other digital channels, please share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.