When things go wrong, that's when you could do with a little extra and no excuses. And that's why Santam offers compelling rewards, benefits and services for you and your business. Plus the added advantage of knowing that you can rely on insurance good and proper, to do what it's supposed to do, when you need it most.
And here's five reasons why Santam offers you just that:
1. We are South Africa's largest short-term insurer.
There's a reason why the country chooses us to insure over 4 trillion Rand's worth of risks. It's because we have the experience and capabilities to deal with your claim, no matter how big or small.
It's also why 86 of the top 100 JSE listed companies trust us with their business.
2. We've paid 99% of claims made in the past year.
We do this by looking for reasons to pay, rather than reasons not to.
3. We offer 6 FREE SOS services available 24/7.
Accidents do not keep office hours, in fact, they tend to strike when you least expect it:
- When you're on the road, we offer round the clock Road assistance. That means we'll help you out with: petrol, jump-starts, towing and even Route assistance if you're lost. We'll make sure you get where you need to go.
- When you've had a bit too much to drink, we'll make sure you and your car get home safely. Our Home drive assistance allows you to take advantage of the service up to six times a year.
- When your home or business is flooding and you need help immediately, you can access our Home assistance service, no matter the time, and we'll handle the repairs.
- When the unforeseen happens, we are there to help by providing free Medical assistance and Legal advice, should you need it.
4. We reward you for being safe.
If you select our bonus option, you'll get 20% of your first year's premiums back in cash if you remain claim-free for 2 years. Plus, you'll continue to be rewarded for every 12 months you remain claim-free thereafter.
5. We help you be safe out there.
At the end of the day, the best kind of policy is prevention. Follow Santam Insurance on Facebook and Twitter for useful safety tips and weather warnings. We also offer Home drive assistance that gives you 6 free call-outs a year, to keep you safe if you're over the legal limit.
With all this in mind, can you afford not to have insurance good and proper?