Santam believes that people are inspired to reach their full potential in an enriching work environment that encourages respect, recognition and reward.
Our employees have access to a range of structures to enhance their performance. These include training and skills development as well as lifestyle programmes that encourage a healthy work-life balance through community engagement initiatives.
Transformation remains a priority for Santam, with a continued focus on developing a diverse, representative and skilled employee base, conforming to industry codes and gaining the trust of industry stakeholders. Santam currently allocates 50% more than the required spend on skills development for previously disadvantaged individuals, as stipulated by the Financial Sector Charter.
We invite you to become part of the Santam team. View the current vacancies at Santam and submit your CV via our online career portal.
- Careways confidential counselling programme
- Santam Wellness Programme
- Health and wellness days, including HIV screening & counselling
- Yell for Yellow lifestyle support programme, including a concierge desk, call centre assistance as well as online tools.
- Training and development - behavioural, leadership, technical, systems, etc.
- Interventions to foster inclusivity and diversity
- Learnerships and graduate development programmes